05 January 2008

Self Help Motivation Links To Johari's Window

I would like to share a little of what I know,
I came across the concept of Johari's Window.

What is means is this:

There are 4 quadrants to it.

1. "known to self" + "known to others"
Meaning what you and other people know about you.

2. "know to self" + "not known to others"
These are all the secrets that only you know.

3. "not known to self" + "not known to others"
This is your latent abilities that have not been
realised yet.

4. And I would like to draw you to this final quadrant about
"not known to self" + "known to others". Sometimes we
just missed the blind spots in our own life =)

I hope what I have shared have served you well,
do let me know if you have found this useful and
what's important is to apply whatever you deem fit
for you.

Cheers!
JY Chia
Your Self Help Motivator =)

No comments: