09 January 2008

I Am Alive!

Yes you are alive!

You need self help motivation every day,
just like you need to eat everyday.

How long have you felt alive?

Take a break now.

When was the last time you just close your eyes
and relax?

When was the last time you felt your breath?

When was the last time you felt your heart beating?

NOW! Take this time since you are reading this post,
give yourself the opportunity to do all these. It will only
need a few seconds of your precious time.

Just be at peace and at ease with yourself.

You should have been a little rejuvenated if you have
done so.

I have found a clip on Youtube for you to watch,
actually it is a song I want to dedicate to you.

It is called "I Am Alive!" by Celine Dion...




Relax and enjoy =)

**I will be away to Thailand Bangkok for a
trip with my buddies. Catch up with you
when I am back!


Cheers!
JY Chia
Your Self Help Motivator =)

No comments: