16 January 2008

Rejuvenate! Take A Break! =) Back From Thailand!

Wow! It is amazing how you can get recharged
physically and emotionally by just giving yourself
a break.

I am back from Thailand, Bangkok. It was the
second trip there within a month, first time was
with my family and the most recent with my buddies
family.

Personally, I feel that it is a MUST for you to give
yourself a break because you have worked hard
and you should reward yourself.

I believe you have annual leave or if you are self
employed and you are the boss, you have the flexibility
to choose when you want to take a break.

One of the self help motivation tips that I would
like to place an emphasis is to reward yourself.

Celebrate
your achievements each step of
the way.

You do not have to go overseas if it is not your liking,
just simply take time out to do what you really like.

It could be catching a movie, meeting up with old buddies,
collecting stamps, listening to a cd, going on top of a hill to
breathe in the fresh and crisp air etc.

Just do something that you will feel totally relaxed or
it makes you happy.

For me, whenever I am down or stress up, I like to just close
my eyes and visualize whats there to become and listening to
soothing music. At the end of it, I will feel motivated to get back
to complete the task and I will feel more at ease with myself.

You can call it your coping mechanism or
I would prefer to term it as a self help
motivation tip.

As you are reading these, think about the activities, or places
or even people that will make you feel happy to be around with.

Even at this moment when you are at ease with yourself,
you can do these activities to make yourself awesome!

Thailand has been great in burning the calories with
its blazing sun and heat and intense walking from the
shopping sprees =)

That's about it for now, a quick recap for you...

Celebrate! Take A Break!

Cheers!
JY Chia
Your Self Help Motivator =)

No comments: