26 December 2007

Self Help Motivation Blog Launch


I am excited to be launching this self help motivation blog.


A little bit of who I am and why I created this blog:

Hi! My name is JY Chia and I live in sunny Singapore. I am
a full time undergraduate at National University of Singapore
and I have a passion to share what I know.

Helping my friends and family during down times and making
them smile again has always been my top priority. It makes me feel
good that I have made a difference in their lives =)

"Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed a
listening ear, or whenever I needed someone to go out
to de-stress with me, especially throughout this hectic year." Wendy

A christmas card that I just recieved from a buddy.

I am not some motivational guru that you see on stage sharing with
you motivational teachings, although I would aspire to do so, I am
actually quite shy in front of a crowd even though close buddies and
family will say the opposite. Just say that I am more comfortable with
them and I am stepping out of my comfort zone one step at a time.

I would prefer to be coming from the stand point of a friend, sharing with
you my personal take instead of generalized principles. The principles
taught are awesome but it is not personalized enough. And even though I
cannot be physically with you, I am willing to lend you a listening ear.

You are always welcome to write to me at:
selfhelpmotivation[at]gmail.com


Why am I doing this?


I felt that I can pay this forward to more people and I thought that
with the internet I can help more people. This is my way of giving back
to the community. I cannot guarantee that you will be trouble-free,
but certainly, you will be heard.

Personally, I love to read alot about self development books and
motivational quotes, so you can be sure to read about these in
future posts.

I would love to be called the self help motivator =)

That's just to feed my ego, thank you for taking the time to read this
and I look forward to sharing with you more.

Cheers!
JY Chia
Your Self Help Motivator =)

No comments: